MLB Puerto Rico Series 2020
- Tuesday , Apr 28 , 2020 7:05 PM
- Wednesday , Apr 29 , 2020 7:05 PM
- Thursday , Apr 30 , 2020 4:05 PM
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCESS
MB Sports, the promoter company of the Puerto Rico Major League Series, reported that, due to the postponement of the start of the Major League season, by the CDC's recommendations regarding the measures taken to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID – 19), the MLB games of New York Mets versus Miami Marlins that were supposed to be held on April 28, 29 and 30 have been canceled.
Customers that purchased tickets with CREDIT CARD will receive a refund after Monday, March 23, 2020 to the same credit card used for the purchase. It should be reflected in your account statement between 5 to 10 business days depending on your banking institution.
Customers who paid in CASH or that used a DEBIT CARD (ATH) for their purchase, must send an email to [email protected] for further instructions.
In order to receive handicap discount tickets must be purchased in person, presenting certification of the disability issued by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico. The parking carnet is not valid for this discount. Only one (1) discount per person per ticket will be granted.
Children 3 years old and older pay Regular price.
- Senior Citizen Law (people over 65): a minimum of 5% of the total tickets on sale will be reserved for each function, available until 72 hours before the event, to be sold at a 50% discount of the regular price to persons who are 65 years or older.
- It is necessary to show a valid photo ID that includes the date of birth issued by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or passport.
- For a list of outlets click here.