Luis Bravo's Forever Tango
- Sunday , Nov 18 , 2018 4:00 PM
- Sunday , Nov 18 , 2018 7:30 PM
NEW SHOW on Sunday, November 18 at 7:30pm. Tickets on sale on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17.
Luis Bravo's Forever Tango on Sunday, November 18 at Sala de Festivales of Centro de Bellas Artes. Tango lovers are in for a treat, for the first time FOREVER TANGO will make its debut at the Sala de Festivales of Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré on Sunday, November 18 at 4 pm.
This majestic hall will be fill in sensuality with the dance and music that brings the international show that has captured the attention in each city that has been presented, being applauded by more than 8 million spectators around the world since its premiere on Broadway in 1997, FOREVER TANGO.
This show, created and directed by world-class cellist Luis Bravo, FOREVER TANGO, will be presented on Sunday, November 18 at 4 pm, where fourteen world-class tango dancers, a vocalist and an orchestra of eleven musicians on stage, including four bandoneons, instrument characteristic of tango, in an evening that celebrates the passionate music and dance of Argentina.
For more information visit https://www.forevertango.us/
In order to receive the handicap discount tickets must be purchased in person presenting the ID issued by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico certifying disability. The parking carnet is not valid for this discount. Only one (1) discount per person per ticket.
If the event is in Centro de Bellas Artes of Santurce, you can only buy your ticket at the box office of Centro de Bellas Artes to ensure that they can accommodate the wheelchair.
Children 3 years old and older pay Regular price. Children under 3 years old are not allowed at Centro de Bellas Artes, even if the show is for children.
- If the event is in Centro de Bellas Artes of Santurce, you can only buy your ticket at the box office of Centro de Bellas Artes to honor the Senior 65+ discount (people over 65). Only a minimum of 5% of total ticket sales of each function will be reserved to be sold to persons 65 years of age or older at a discount of 50% of the ticket price.
- It is necessary to show a valid photo ID that includes the date of birth issued by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- For a list of outlets click here.