Celebrando "Verde Luz"
- Sunday , Oct 14 , 2018 4:00 PM
VIP: $ 150.00 tickets include VIP cocktail on the second floor.
El Topo Celebrating "Verde Luz" on Sunday October 14th in the Sala Sinfónica of Centro de Bellas Artes in Santurce. Antonio Cabán Vale in a unique concert.
Living icon of our music, El Topo is one of the greatest composers of contemporary Puerto Rican music and the second anthem of the island: VERDE LUZ.
On this occasion and together with some extraordinary musicians, he celebrates the more than five decades of having composed "Verde Luz".
El Topo, author of so many other hits, sung by himself and by so many other artists, returns to the Centro de Bellas Artes of Santurce to give us a show full of feeling, popular culture, intimacy, party, rhythm and poetry, from the deepest fiber of hisheart.
This unrepeatable concert, from this pillar of Puerto Rican popular music, is produced for you by the experienced producer Yolanda Diaz, who this time wants to honor this legendary artist with a deserved recognition in life.
* $ 35.00 tickets are "Limited Vision".
- In order to receive the handicap discount tickets must be purchased in person presenting the ID issued by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico certifying disability. The parking carnet is not valid for this discount. Only one (1) discount per person per ticket.
- WHEELCHAIR INFORMATION: If the event is in Centro de Bellas Artes of Santurce, you can only buy your ticket at the box office of Centro de Bellas Artes to ensure that they can accommodate the wheelchair.
- Children 3 years old and older pay Regular price.
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed at Centro de Bellas Artes de Puerto Rico.
If the event is in Centro de Bellas Artes of Santurce, you can only buy your ticket at the box office of Centro de Bellas Artes to honor the Senior 65+ discount (people over 65). Only a minimum of 5% of total ticket sales of each function will be reserved to be sold to persons 65 years of age or older at a discount of 50% of the ticket price. It is necessary to show a valid photo ID that includes the date of birth issued by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or passport. For a list of outlets click here.