Drive In Park en Jardín Botánico y Cultural de Caguas
Drive In Park beginning October 22, 2020 at Jardín Botánico y Cultural de Caguas from Thursday to Sunday at 7:00 pm. Ticket is for 1 Car for a maximum of 5 people in the car. On Row A only cars, NO SUV or Van. For SUV or Van you must purchase on Row C or D.
|Thu, October 29||Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark|
|Fri, October 30||It|
|Sat, October 31||Gretel & Hansel|
|Sun, November 1||Coco|
Ticket is for 1 Car for a maximum of 5 people in the car.
- Gate opens at 5:30 pm.
- Everyone should wear their mask and allow their temperature to be taken.
- At the entrance you will receive instructions to listen to the audio of the film from your car and options for food and drink to be consumed inside the car.
- Once you park you should keep the lights and the car engine off.
- Sitting on the hood (on top) of your vehicle is not allowed.
- Food and food dealers will deliver to your car.
- The public can only be out of their car to use the Restrooms. You must wear the mask at all times and keep your distance.
- Beach coolers cannot be brought to the Drive-In. Security personnel will check the cars for the safety of the assistants.
- We are not responsible for the cars. You can not smoke. The entry of firearms is not allowed.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- Tickets will not be sold at the Drive-In entrance, you can purchase your tickets online or at our points of sale.