"Una Nueva Leyenda"
- Friday , Oct 30 , 2020 7:00 PM
- Saturday , Oct 31 , 2020 7:00 PM
Bad Bunny will not hold his concerts in Puerto Rico due to the impact of COVID-19.
San Juan Puerto Rico. July 24, 2020. - Producers Noah Assad and Max Pérez announced today that the Bad Bunny concerts will not take place in Puerto Rico, to be held at the Hiram Bithorn Stadium on October 30 and 31, 2020. It is a decision that responds to the advance of the spread of COVID-19 on the island, and to the artist's responsibility to his public.
REFUND PROCEDURE- Deadline for ticket reimbursement was extended until August 31, 2020:
CREDIT CARD transactions: the refund process began Friday, July 24 and ended on Sunday, August 23, 2020 to the same credit card used for the purchase. It should be reflected in your account statement between 7 to 15 business days depending on your banking institution.
Customers who paid in CASH or ATH at a Ticketpop point of sale, you must send a copy of the tickets, purchase receipt, photo identification and the mailing address to the email [email protected] Remember the deadline will be August 31, 2020.
Refunds will be made only to the original customers of the order.
In order to receive handicap discount tickets must be purchased in person, presenting certification of the disability issued by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico. The parking carnet is not valid for this discount. Only one (1) discount per person per ticket will be granted.
Children 3 years old and older pay Regular price.
- Senior Citizen Law (people over 65): a minimum of 5% of the total tickets on sale will be reserved for each function, available until 72 hours before the event, to be sold at a 50% discount of the regular price to persons who are 65 years or older.
- It is necessary to show a valid photo ID that includes the date of birth issued by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or passport.
- For a list of outlets click here.